Los Gatos Ballet Evaluations - May 29 to June 2, 2018
At the end of the school year, we offer the opportunity for parents, dancers and teachers to come together to discuss the current progression of the dancer and to set goals for the future. This is the time during which we will give the dancer a formal evaluation form that assess classroom conduct, barre and center technique, as well as artistry and performance. This is helpful to both the dancer and parents, as it provides an understanding from which continued progression can be achieved.
Placement for the summer and fall will be announced at this time. Attendance to the summer intensive is vital for the continued development of the dancer. Placement may be affected if the dancer does not attend the summer program. Promotion to the next level may occur as a result of attendance.
- Evaluations are offered to Level 3 to Level 8.
- Pre-Ballet 1 to Level 2 will have their placement emailed to them directly.
- For those who would like to discuss placement further, please request an appointment by email.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS USING DOODLE
- Evaluations are administered in 15 minute time slots. Select one time slot and click the DONE button.
- You will be prompted to enter a name. Enter the DANCER’S name and hit Continue.
- You will receive a ‘Thank you for Participating’ message.
- Your selection has been sent to Nordica Taylor and you should expect to receive a confirmation email that indicates your selected Evaluation date and time within 24 hours.
Click the corresponding link of the Level in which your dancer is enrolled